RV Heated Storage
HVRV Heated Storage offers the best options for storing your RV in a temperature-controlled facility year-round. This keeps all your unit’s components at a safe temperature and will protect the entire RV from damaging sun, wind, ice, and snow.
The average size of a motor home is 25 feet to 45 feet in length. When you think of your RV in those terms, you might wonder how you’ll ever find a place to store it. That’s where Hudson Valley RV Heated Storage comes in.
HVRV Heated Storage offer amenities:
- Large, private, individually lockable, storage units
- Each individual heated storage bay measures 16′ wide x 16′ high x 50’ deep and features a lockable, insulated, individual steel door measuring 14′ x 14′.
- Located in a safe, bucolic country setting
- Dump station for RV wastewater tanks
- General-purpose work area with running water to clean your RV or boat prior to storage
- Rodent stations are installed around all storage buildings
- Clean, temperature controlled, water-tight units
- Handicap accessible
- Your RV investment is safe and secure.
- Convenient 24/7 access to our units
- Located just minutes from Exit B1 of the Berkshire Spur of the NYS Thruway
- Check your insurance policy for premium discounts on your boats and RVs that are stored inside during the off-season