Individual Heated Bays
HVRV Heated Storage offers individual heated storage bays.
The best option is to store your RV in a temperature-controlled storage facility year-round. This keeps all your vehicles at a consistent temperature and will protect your RV, boat, or classic vehicle from weather damage.
The average size of a motor home is anywhere from 20 feet to 45 feet in length. When you think of the vehicle in those terms, you might wonder how you’ll ever find a place to store it. That’s where Hudson Valley RV Heated Storage comes in.
HVRV Heated Storage offers premium amenities:
- Accommodates large RVs, boats, multiple classic or exotic cars, trailers, motorcycles, and oversized vehicles
- To protect your investment, each private storage bay features a lockable, insulated, individual steel door measuring 14′ x 14′. The dimensions of each storage bay are 16′ wide x 16′ high x 50’ deep.
- Temperature-controlled bays are kept at a minimum temperature of 45°F protects your RV, car, or boat during cold winter months.
- Clean, temperature controlled, water-tight units
- Full overhead lighting and a 110V, 20A outlet makes your bay an ideal all-weather work area.
- Backup generator to provide power to all bays in the event of a power outage
- General-purpose work/wash to clean your vehicle prior to storage
- Rodent stations are installed around all storage buildings
- Located in a safe, country setting
- Handicap accessible
- Convenient 24/7 access to your unit/s
- Located just minutes from Exit B1 of the Berkshire Spur of the NYS Thruway